About Lumax 537.5 SE
Lumax has been designed to be the most effective broad-spectrum herbicide available for pre and early post emergence use in Maize and Sugarcane Plantations.
Lumax is a combination of:
125g/L Terbuthylazine herbicide (reliable, contact and residual)
37.5g/L Mesotrione (new Syngenta technology)
375 g/L S-metolachlor (longest lasting, safest acetanilide)
1L and 5 Litres
Mode of Action
S-metolachlor is mainly taken through the shoots of germinating plants and seedlings. Weeds are therefore killed before emergence or shortly after emergence. Root uptake is less pronounced and much lower than shoot uptake. Atrazine can be taken up by the roots and leaves.
Rates of Application
Apply 4 Litres/ha
Annual broad leaf weeds and grasses
Sugarcane and Maize
- Breakthrough one-pass solution for sugarcane which offers new standards of crop safety and meets the challenge of season-long control of broad leaf weeds and grasses.
- Control of all important annual broadleaf and grass weeds in corn, including weeds resistant to ALS inhibitor, triazine and glyphosate herbicides.
- One application, pre-emergence or early post-emergence, will give season-loong control through to canopy closure.
- Excellent safety to corn.
- Safety to key rotational crops; soybeans, cereals and sorghum.
- Easy to use liquid formulation.
- Flexibility to use on all corn hybrids and all soil types
- Low rate of triazine to meet latest regulatory conditions and rotational considerations.