A Cabbage is as good as its head. A good, round compact one gives you a head start in the market.
Introducing QUISOR F1 - The Cabbage with just the head for business. A medium head size cabbage suitable for all markets.
Why Quisor F1?
1. Compact Head - The Market preference is for compact heads as opposed to loosely packed heads.
2. Round Shape - Round Heads are a market preference
3. Waxy - Waxy leaves get less attacks by moths (the wiremesh curtain look on leaves)
4. Blue-green colour - Preferred by the market as a sign of freshness
5. Sweet - Quisor F1 is a sweet and soft cabbage, and therefore ideal for cooking and salad preparations
6. Disease Tolerance - High resistance to Fusarium Yellows and observable field tolerance to Black Rot.
7. Yield - Heads weighing 5-7 kgs and 40 - 60 tonnes per acre
Introducing TRIPERIO F1 - The Cabbage with uniform, bigger head size cabbage with excellent head coverage that guarantees freshness to the market.
Why Triperio F1?
1. Compact Head - Triperio is a compact large head
2. Strong Stem Elevation - Has a strong stem elevation above ground with a very high uniformity in the field
3. Blue-green colour - Preferred by the market as a sign of freshness
4. Disease Tolerance - Strong tolerance against Black Rot disease, Thrips and Diamond Back Moth(DBM). High resistance to Fusarium Yellows
5. Yield - Large Heads weighing 7-10 kgs and 70-90 tonnes per acre
Other leading Hybrid seed varieties are:
Cabbage: Gloria F1, Pruktor F1, Riana F1 distributed by Simlaw Seeds Kenya
Beans Organdi, Beans Serengeti and Sweet corn SG18 distributed by Royal Seed Kenya