About QUADRIS 50 WG
QUADRIS 50 WG is a systemic fungicide for the control of Coffee Berry Disease (CBD) and Coffee Leaf Rust.
20g and 1kg
Rate of Application
Mode of Action
Water Dispersible Granules. QUADRIS is a broad spectrum foliar fungicide with systemic properties for broad spectrum disease control in coffee. QUADRIS is active against the following diseases in coffee:
- Coffee Berry Disease (Colletotrichum kahawae)
- Coffee Leaf Rust (Hemileia vastatrix)
- Improves Nitrogen Assimilation; when assimilation of Nitrogen is more efficient the crop gets better value from Nitrogen fertilization.
- Preserves Green Leaf Area; Quadris delays senescence, so leaves stay green for longer.
- Improves Water Use Efficiency Greener leaves have more efficient photosynthesis and can cope with water stress better.
- Improved yield and quality
- Broad-spectrum disease control
- Greener canopy