Solvit® is a systemic fungicide providing faster, more effective and longer-lasting control of Powdery Mildew and Rust on ornamental plants.
125 g/l Fenpropidin
50 g/l Penconazole
Emulsion, oil in water (EW)
Mode of Action
- Solvit® provides excellent preventive and curative activity against powdery mildew and rust diseases in ornamental crops.
- The active ingredients in Solvit®, Fenpropidin a piperidine (FRAC code 5) and Penconazole a triazole (FARC code 3), both inhibit sterol biosynthesis but at different sites interrupting the disease cycle.
- Fenpropidin and Penconazole have a high translaminar activity and are absorbed rapidly by the leaves and green parts of the plants.
- Inside the plant, Fenpropidin and Penconazole are translocated acropetally (upwards within the xylem) resulting in a good distribution within the leaf and other treated plant parts.
Powdery mildew & Rust diseases
Rates of Application
Apply at a recommended rate of 0.75 – 1 l/ha
Ornamentals – Roses, Hypericum, Alstroemeria & Carnations
Main Product Benefits
- Provides excellent preventative and curative control
- Good rainfastness
- Solvit is safe to a wide range of beneficial insects and predatory mites
- Excellent control of powdery mildew and rust on leaves, on calyx, on canes and new shoots
- Securing a clean crop during peak and high disease pressure periods
- Built-in resistance management against powdery mildew and other diseases
- Controls pathogens on the surface and within the plant tissue
- Stops fungal development after penetration into the tissue
- Reliable product performance