About Switch 62.5 WG
Fungicide with combined contact and systemic properties for the control of Botrytis (Grey Mold) in ornamentals.
Wettable Granules (WG)
Mode of Action
Cyprodinil, the systematic component, inhibits the synthesis of methionine, an important amino acid in protein synthesis, and acts on the secretion of hydrolytic enzymes from fungal cells.
Fludioxonil the residual component, inhibits spore germination and growth of the germ tube.
Botrytis (Grey mould) in ornamentals
Rates of Application
Apply at 1 Kg / Ha
MAIN PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Contact and systematic activity-improved flower quality through successful and reliable control of Botrytis.
- New chemistry-no cross-resistance hence provides a solution where resistant fungi have developed
- Two different modes of action hence in bult anti-resistance strategy.
- Broad-spectrum of activity-results in reduced number of application and thus cost of disease management.
- Favourable safety profile-minimal impact on non-target organisms, a wide safety margin for beneficials and safe to users and consumers
- Pre-harvest botrytis control applied 14 days before harvest.