ABOUT ORTIVA 250 SC
Ortiva is a broad spectrum contact and systemic fungicide for the control of botrytis, rust and downy mildew in roses, carnations, statice and ascochyta, anthracnose, rust in peas and beans.
Soluble Concentrate (SC)
20ml, 100ml and 1 Litre
Mode of Action
Azoxystrobin inhibits spore germination and the early stages of fungal development. This confers excellent protection against invasion by fungal pathogens. Its also active against post-germination stages of the life cycle in a broad range of fungal species.
Rates of Application
Apply 20ml in 20l of water Knapsack
Apply at 0.5l/ha
Rust and Ring Spot in carnations,
Botrytis & powdery mildew in Roses,
Botrytis in statice,
Powdery Mildew and Ascochyta in peas,
Rust and Bean Anthracnose in French Beans.
Vegetables, Ornamentals, Peas and Beans
MAIN PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Based on naturally occuring fungicides, strobilurins
- Modern broad spectrum for a broad range of ornamentals
- Novel mode of action at low dosage rate
- Excellent crop reservation due to strong preventive effect
- Excellent control of Downey mildew and botrytis
- Low PHI of 3 days in peas and beans with low residues