ABOUT THIOVIT JET
Thiovit Jet provides superior contact, fumigant and residual activity against mites and powdery mildew, due to its optimum particle size. It is used in a wide range of fruits, vegetables, ornamentals, coffee, tea, cashews and field crops.
80g/lt Sulphur (elemental)
20 kgs and 1 kg
Mode of action
Offers excellent contact and vapour action. Thiovit is taken up by plants through roots as sulphate and through root and leaf cuticle as sulphur dioxide. It acts by contact and though vapour phase enhanced by the sublimation of sulphur.
Rates of application
Apply at 6 – 8 kg/ha for cashews,
2-4 kg/ha in coffee
3-6 kg/ha in vegetables and fruits
Coffee, citrus, vegetables, grapes, fruit trees
- Highly preventive against powdery mildew.
- It prevents and corrects sulphur deficiency.
- Broad spectrum – one solution for many problems.
- Supresses mites infestation.
- Safe to the user because of dustless formulation.