About DYNAMEC 1.8 EC
A broad spectrum insecticide/miticide. A superior solution for control of mites and leaf miners in ornamentals and vegetables.
Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC)
10ml, 100 ml, 1 Litre
Mode of Action
It acts by blocking transmission of signals between nerve cells or between nerve and muscle cells.
Shortly after ingestion, the susceptible mites and insects become irreversibly paralysed and die within 3 to 4 days.
Rates of Application
Apply 250 - 500 ml/ha
Has insecticidal activity on certain dipterian and lepidopteran leaf miners, psyllids, chewing Lepidoptera and beetles. It also suppresses some thrips and aphid species.
Controls leaf miners by killing larvae in existing mines
Ornamentals (Roses, Carnations, Gypsophila, Shurbs, Foliage and other Garden Plants) and vegetables
Main Product Benefits
- Highly effective, long lasting residual control of leaf miners and spider mites thus giving better crop yields and quality.
- Unique chemistry and mode of action - controls strains resistant to other crops.
- Non-phytotoxic at the recommended rate of application - can be used in varieties of flowers at different stages of growth.
- Has translaminar activity hence more reliable control.
- Soft on beneficial insects and mites
- Wider product compatibility.