About Engeo® 247SC
Insecticide for the control of aphids, caterpillars and whiteflies on tomatoes; mealy bugs, aphids, caterpillars and whiteflies on roses
141 g/litre Thiamethoxam
106 g/litre Lambda-cyhalothrin
Soluble Concentrate (SC)
250ml and 1L litre
Mode of action
Engeo contains two components:
• Thiamethoxam: It displays root-, leaf- and stem-systemic activity. In target insects it shows quick stomach and contact action. It is considered to act by interfering with the nicotinic acetyl choline receptor of the nervous system.
• Lambda-cyhalothrin: Is a non-systemic insecticide with strong contact action, rapid knock-down effect and excellent residual activity. It shows a repellent effect on ovipositing moths and sucking pest virus vectors.
Rates of application
Apply in a 20 Litre Knapsack use 8 ml or apply 60ml per Acre
Using 500 litres / ha water volume use 150ml / Ha.
ENGEO® is a broad spectrum insecticide offering both a quick knockdown and long lasting protection against sucking and chewing pests such as Aphids, Whiteflies, Jassids and lepidopteran pests like caterpillars.
Tomatoes, Roses, Cabbages.
Main product benefits
- Offering dual action of a quick pest kill as well as long lasting efficacy.
- Highly effective at low rates against a broad spectrum of insect pests due to superior formulation hence very cost effective.
- Improves plant vigour.
- Protects crop from viral diseases.