The systemic dipterous leaf miner specialist which acts as an insect growth regulator and is selective towards beneficials. When used in alternation with DYNAMEC for leaf miner control, resistance build-up is prevented due to differing modes of action.
750 g/kg Cyromazine
Wettable Powder (WP)
Mode of Action
As an insect growth regulator, TRIGARD interferes with the natural control of growth mechanisms within an insect, causing incomplete growth, stunting altered growth rates or failure to reach adulthood.
Rates of Application
Apply 150 - 300 g/ha
Vegetables & Ornamentals Leaf Miners
Vegetables and Ornamentals
MAIN PRODUCT BENEFITS
- TRIGARD acts systematically and penetrates quickly into the leaves. It specifically controls leaf miners.
- Is rain fast due to quick penetration into the leaves.
- Is suitable for soil application where it is absorbed by the roots.
- Can be mixed with most insecticides and fungicides.
- Belongs to a chemical class, which has no known resistance issues.
- Is safe to parasitic wasps and predaceous mites. It fits in well with IPM programs.
- Applied to the soil, TRIGARD has a long-lasting effect and replaces a number of foliar sprays.
- Has low mammalian toxicity, so there is no risk to spray operators.
- When used in alternation with DYNAMEC, resistance build-up is prevented due to a different mode of action.